This one-day training course provides insight into which requirements (financial and legal) an insurer must meet before insurance can be offered to a customer. All parties involved in the insurance contract are discussed. Also, we discuss insurance policies that must be legally concluded and we discuss the most common non-life and life-insurance policies.
These topics are covered through many case studies.
During this course we discuss the following topics:
- The duties of an insurer including the financial (Solvency II) and legal obligations
- Insurances in general
- Involved parties within an insurance
- Non-life insurances
- Life insurances
Duration of the course
This one-day training can be conducted on location or online.
Objective of the course
The objective of this one-day training course is to gain a better understanding of and within the insurance business. With the knowledge that the participant gains, they will be able to better explain why certain requirements are met before any risk is insured.
This training course is interesting for:
- Starters within the insurance business.
- Trainees who go through various departments at an insurance company.
- Any employee who wants to look beyond his own position at an insurerance company.
- Every employee who wants to refresh their knowledge
For this training pre knowledge is not necessary.
8 hours for this one-day training course.
All material is included in the price.
You will receive a certificate of participation